Thursday, January 12, 2006

We're Having A Party

It's Craigs birthday tomorrow so we're throwing him a bit of a bash. As of noon today (the day before the party) I have no idea where it's going to be, when it's going to be, who'll be there, what we'll be eating or if Craig even wants to bother, in fact he seems to think we're going to watch a movie or something. Anyway I'm sure my trusty friends will help me in my hour of need and make some kind of decisions for me or this could be the worst party in the histroy of the world ever.

3 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

Adele, I am excited for the party! It will NOT be a lame shin-dig, rather the gala event of the year! It's been too long since we crashed your place and ate all your yummy food, so it's about time. Even if Craig doesn't want a party, we're going to be there, so he'd better deal with it. You've just got too many friends. :) I'll bring some goodies or whatever you need to help you out. YOU'D BETTER GET THE ICE CREAM CAKE, THOUGH. Don't get my hopes up, only to trample on my heart and withdraw the ice cream cake. I know you're not THAT cruel. I didn't mean for this comment to be nearly this long. I can't stop typinggggggggggggg....

Angella said...

Why don't we each bring an appy? And you BRING THE ICE CREAM CAKE.
You also need to pick the time :)

Stephanie and Brad said...

ohhh....how bout you have it at around 9:30 saturdaay morning, then I'll be home!!!! just kidding. you guys will have a wonderful time and adele, don't worry..plans always come together at the last minute. Sometimes the best parties are the least planned out ones (within reason of course). I hope that it's a blast and a happy birthday to craig from me.